Friday, March 30, 2012

Multi value "Select All"

Hi all
I have a multi-value drop down list as my report's parameter.
Once the report is executed with the selected parameter, I am
displaying the selected parameter also as a part of the report's
results.
Is there a way I can display the word "All" in the report results when
the user selects "Select All" of the report parameter?
At present it shows a long list of concatenated values of the drop down
list.
Thanks heapsI might be misunderstanding you, but you can display the parameter
label that is selected: Parameter.label instead of parameter.value|||I am sorry if my question was not clear.
I tried Parameter.Label, but gives an error if the parameter is a Multi
Value type.
So, one has to use Join(Parameter.Label,",").
This displays a list of all the paramters that were selected.
What I want is, if the user selects "Select All" instead of showing the
list of parameters, i should be able to display the word "All".
Does this make sense?
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment