Friday, March 30, 2012

Multi Value Parameters

Hi,
I am new to RS and the very first project that I had to implement was to
enhance a report which was taking a single param into multi value(not
multiple parameters). I bought 3 books and all were useless. Thought about
for a week to come with the design. I designed the application and it works
absolutely marvellous..
I will be posting the details by COB today so that everybody can see how it
works and also would like to know the feedback..Hi,
I am very interested in Multi Value Parameters. Did you post anywhere how
you managed to create these ?
Thanks
--
Best Regards
Maria Sartzetaki
"Suresh" wrote:
> Hi,
> I am new to RS and the very first project that I had to implement was to
> enhance a report which was taking a single param into multi value(not
> multiple parameters). I bought 3 books and all were useless. Thought about
> for a week to come with the design. I designed the application and it works
> absolutely marvellous..
> I will be posting the details by COB today so that everybody can see how it
> works and also would like to know the feedback..
>sql

No comments:

Post a Comment