Friday, March 30, 2012

Multi Value Parameters

Hi,

Thanks for the reply...I think I should have been a little more clearer.

I can specify the multi paramaters, but I want to be able to select certain values from that parameter like in the pic.

E.G. I have a dropdown with City's in, but I dont want to select one, which is what I can only do at the moment, I want to be able to put a tick in the tickbox next to it to select more than one?

Does this make sense?
Yes with multi-value parameter you can do that!!!
I have multi-value paramters and I can select as many values as I want.
I'm using RS 2005 april ctp and in june ctp also works.
What are you using?|||Dear Friend,

I have problems using multi values parameters in my reports, maybe you can help me.

In a simple store procedure like this:

...
@.parametro int
as
select *
from tb_Fact_Vehicles
where id_Dim_Location in (@.parametro)
...

whe I select one value in the preview screen the repors runs fine, but if I select more than one parameter the results is nothing, I mean empty: no records. Do you have any idea what's happening?

|||Ah...I'm using RS 2000 SP2. Is there anyway I can do this in RS2000? or do I need to move to RS2005?

Is RS2005 stable enough for a live environment?

Cheers|||RS2005 is not for production purpose. Wait until november 7th.
I think it's possible in RS2000, but I've never tested RS2000.
I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment